Friday 28 October 2016

Video: DDO 3


You may be wondering why I haven't seen the rector in a while. Well, she's done almost all her part now, apart from writing a reference as my sending priest, and she's able to sit back into a more pastoral role. I haven't gone back to her yet because I haven't go much more to say at this point - I haven't hit any hurdles or problems that I would want to discuss, nor has the Process gotten to any deep and meaningful stage yet.

I keep reminding myself that God is part of this. It's very easy to get blinkered to just the form filling and story telling, where it should also be a continuing dialogue between me and God as well as me and the church. But I know God's in all this - God is the reason, motivation, strength and guidance whether I remember that or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment