Thursday 7 September 2017

Video: 07/09/2017 Two years since start of exploration of vocation



This is a weird place to be. To have done so much and come so far, and still to be at the beginning of something - come October, it's somewhat of a clean slate for me. I haven't processed yet, for sure. I was in the St Martin's bubble, the London bubble, it was all happening to me and it's almost like I can step into my own journey now, I can do it rather than it happen to me.

I thought I could be more coherent in text but I'm struggling to write as much as I was struggling to talk in the video. I can't yet reflect on the last year, the way I did in my last anniversary post, because it hasn't settled in me yet, the momentum still has it suspended before it can land and sink in.

Sorry. What a terrible blog post. At least it reflects what I'm feeling - an unspecific jumble. I'm out of focus; hopefully I'll come into frame ready in October. And I'll take you with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment