Saturday 3 August 2019

Video: Belgium trip 2019 (and new motorcycle!)



Also, in case anyone is interested, here's a close up of my new tattoo which makes a couple of appearances in the video. I got it in May 2019, a year after my first one (the rainbow on my arm). It is based on a design from the east window of the St John's College chapel of an ancient symbol for Christ called a Chi Rho. So now I carry the New Testament Christ over my heart.



And I am now the owner of my own motorcycle! This is me half way home to Durham having been hanging out with some RAF chaplains down south for a few days. His name is Jimmy, and he is a Suzuki GSF600 Bandit. And yes, hanging out with the chaplains was pretty cool too, but no, me on the motorcycle did not mean it was all like Top Gun.



No comments:

Post a Comment